BUYER & SELLER INSPECTIONS
A house is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Conspectus Home Inspection Services provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision. As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—I’ll give you the information you need to purchase your property with confidence and maintain it with peace of mind.
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI, I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means that I’ll inspect the visible and accessible structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology. Following my evaluation, I’ll compile my findings in an easy to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report the same day, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.
All Home Inspections will include the following:
- Gutters and downspouts
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- And much more!
Sample Inspection Report
Click below to download a sample inspection report:
Call or text 507-696-7330 with any questions or to schedule an inspection.