My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult, yet it is a very important decision. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me to do your inspection. In addition, different inspectors serving this area have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and pricing.
A home inspection requires work — a lot of work, both at the inspection on site, and preparing the finished report for your use. Therefore, a thorough inspection depends on the individual inspector’s own effort, knowledge and experience.
If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your current or soon to be new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This is my promise to you.
John P. Mennenga
Conspectus Home Inspection Services, LLC
PS: Please be assured that I will not be wearing a shirt and tie when I arrive to do your inspection. I will be wearing appropriate professional inspection attire!
I have unparalleled knowledge, training and experience. Here’s just a snippet of the skills and expertise I bring to every inspection:
- 10+ years experience in municipal Building Inspection and Plan Review.
- I am a State of Minnesota Certified Building Official #2501.
- I am a Nationally Certified Radon Measurement Provider, registered with the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP), ID #109075 RT
- I am a Federally Certified HUD/FHA 203K Building Consultant #D1080.
- I am a member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I have passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- I abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- I follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING
In addition to the certifications listed below, I have earned an AA Degree in Building Inspection Technology and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice.
Call or text 507-696-7330 with any questions or to schedule an inspection.